Employee Assistance Program
The Employee Assistance Program (EAP) provides free and confidential counseling and referral services to all benefits eligible employees and their dependents, living at or away from home, and all household members, related or not. This plan is limited to six (6) sessions per situation, per year, and includes 24-hour emergency crisis intervention when experiencing personal, emotional or substance dependency problems.
How to access services
Call 1-866-750-1327 (Available 24/7)
EAP through Uprise Health
Access Code: OEBB
Life Balance + Wellness
- Confidential Counseling - up to six face-to-face counseling sessions for each new issue, including relationship, family, stress, anxiety, and other common challenges
- 24-hour Crisis Help - toll-free access for you or a family member experiencing crisis
- RBH eAccess - convenient access to on-line consultations with licensed counselors
Life Balance + Wellness
- Childcare Services - childcare professionals provide information and support on parenting, school issues, adoption, college planning, teenager challenges, summer camps, daycare, and other important issues for parents.
- Adult and Eldercare Services - adult and eldercare specialists assist in finding quality information and services including transportation, meals, exercise, activities, prescription drug information, in-home care, day care, and housing.
- Legal Services - a free, half-hour consultation, by phone or in person, followed with a 25% discount in legal fees.
- Legal services are not provided for any employer related issues.
- Will Preparation - a free, simple kit for member completion, returned for review by a legal professional.
- Mediation Services - free consultations for personal, family, and non-work related issues such as divorce, neighbor disputes, or real estate. A discount of 25% is available if a professional mediator is retained.
- Financial Services - free telephone consultations for financial issues such as debt counseling, budgeting, and college or retirement planning. A discount of 25% is available if a CPA is retained.
- Identity Theft Services - support in planning the recovery process for restoring your identity and credit after an incident.
- Convenience Resources - employees save time away from work while making requests via web or phone, including resource retrieval for such things as: vacation planning, social events, household services, activities and events, meals, transportation, groceries, clothing care, etc. RBH locates the needed information within three business-days of the call.
- Interactive Website - employees take health, emotional, and productivity assessments, and then set goals, participate in healthy challenges, journal progress, and communicate with others sharing similar goals.
- Health Coaching - free health coaching by phone and email to help set and achieve personal goals. Coaching supports all types of life improvements, including weight, quitting smoking, exercising more, and positive living.
- Personal Advantage - a life balance website with current articles on health conditions, tools for parenting, health assessments, health-topic movies, and other interactive tools including access to more than 50 on-line trainings.
- Supervisor Consultations - unlimited, telephonic supervisor consultations are included with every EAP.
- Educational Webinars - free unless customized (more than 50 available on line).